Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Short Letter

Hey Mama Bear,

I don't have much time this week, but I wanted to write about something that happened this week that's really meant a lot to me. I repented for the first time this week! Well, I've repented before, but I went to President Sartori and talked to him about a few things that have been weighing down on me. I've made my goal for the mission to have a 'pavillion-less' relationship with God, and I felt like the first step needed to be repentance. So, I did. It's completely changed everything. I FEEL different. I never knew I wanted to feel this way, but now that I do, I look at things differently-missionary work, my thoughts, my relationship with God, my testimony, the scriptures. It's all different. I love it. So, for those of you out there who feel like something is off or something's bugging you, repent. Do whatever it takes, because coming out clean on the other side is SO worth it.

Other than that, this week has been a pretty boring one, all things considered. Haha. I lost 4 pounds this week, that was kind of cool? Our investigators are going through a bit of an overhaul right now-we're switching our teaching focuses and trying to become a biggere part of their lives. Right now, our investigators see us as something they can do when they have free time. We're working on changing that. Right now we have 3 solid progressing investigators (last week we had SEVEN), Natasha, Vladimir, and Shenya. We met a less active member with a 17 year olf this week, though, and we're hoping to teach her. She's the best. That reminds me- Mom, could you go on my facebook and send me the files of my sketches? They're all in one album. Just copy them and attach them to the email if you can. The girl's name is Tanya and she's an artist- I promised her I'd bring her some of my stuff to show her.


Anywho, I love you all, especially you, Mama and Papa Bear. I'll be sending pictures this week with the big letter. Be excited! I love you! I miss you all every day! Be great! BE STRONG! Be patient. God loves you. Do svedanya! 


-Sister Sine

No comments:

Post a Comment